An extraodrinary exhibition of Greek and Roman Masterpieces opens in Rome
“The Torlonia Marbles. Collecting Masterpieces”
Musei Capitolini – Villa Caffarelli – from 14/10/2020 to 29/06/2021
Torlonia Marbles is considered a particularly splendid collection of antiquities and was barely accessible for around half a century. From 14.10.2020, the Capitoline Museums in Rome will be showing a selection of Torlonia‘s sculptures in a highly acclaimed exhibition. A selection of more than 90 Roman and Greek sculptures can be seen until June 29, 2021. The marble masterpieces come from the collection of the Roman noble Torlonia family.
OUR SPECIAL CULTURAL PACKAGE – 2 DAYS IN ROME AND 2 DAYS IN FLORENCE
from the Roman Empire to the Renaissance
€ 199,00 per person in twin room*
€ 299,00 in a single room*
*in low season, from October 2020 until 15th March 2021.
– 2 nights in Montecatini Terme (near Florence), 4* hotel with HB
– 2 nights in Rome, basic 4* hotel, with BB
– walking guided tour in Florence
– walking guided tour in Rome
– entrances fees to musesum/exhibitions (€ 40,00 for Galleria degli Uffizi in Florence and the Torlonia Marbles exhibition in Rome)
Prices valid for groups with minimum 20 participants.